Terms and conditions
You would like to order our wines :
To comply with licensing and other legislation some services on this website are only available to those aged 18 years and over and we will ask you to enter your date of birth before accessing such services.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
– You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and then proceed to the checkout.
– If this is your first purchase on the website you may then create an account with us and log in; if you already have an account with us you may enter your log in details to access your account. You may also proceed as a guest, without logging in, or creating an account.
– You will then be asked to input your shipping and payment details.
– Once you have completed compiling your order you will be asked to confirm that it is correct, and that you agree to these Terms of Sale. If it is not correct, you can revisit your order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to us. If you are purchasing products containing alcohol, you will also be asked to enter your date of birth to confirm that you are aged over 18.
– You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the ‘place order’ button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
– After you have submitted your order to us, we will process the payment details you have given us to take payment for your order
– We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. You should check the order acknowledgement email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. That email does not constitute acceptance of your submitted order.
– Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
– The product you ordered is not available from stock.
– We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– A price or product description error is identified.
– You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms of Sale.
Delivery times and costs
Delivery times and options may vary depending on the type of product that you order. Provided we have received an accurate physical delivery address from you, we will aim to deliver products to you by the date set out in the acknowledgement of order email we send to you or, if no date is specified, within 3 working days (i.e. any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday) of the date of the acknowledgement of order email we send to you. If the address is incorrect the order may be delayed or may not arrive at all. The prices indicated on the site are excluding delivery costs. These costs appear on the form when you place your order. For more information about shipping fees please check our shipping information page here.
We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas. This includes the right to withdraw our services to individual customers’ addresses if you are repeatedly unavailable to take delivery of your order or in other exceptional circumstances.
Order cancellation In accordance with the law, the consumer has a cooling-off period of 14 clear days. Within this period, the consumer does not need to justify their order cancellation and will be reimbursed once the goods have been returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition. The consumer will only be responsible for the return delivery costs.
Registering on the website
Customers may register to use the services available from this website. VANDENBELD wines B.V. may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, you agree that:
– The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
– You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details within the My Account’ section on the website.
– You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
If wine is corked
If a bottle of wine is corked, oxidised or appears otherwise out of condition, provided it is still within the recommended drink date and has been stored in suitable conditions, we will arrange to replace the faulty bottle with a bottle of the same type of wine with your next order (or if not available, a bottle of another type of wine which is of equivalent value). We reserve the right to ask you to provide evidence of the fault and/or to collect the faulty bottle for inspection.
All products and services are subject to availability. Wine is an agricultural product and runs out from time to time. Occasionally we have to substitute wines for another vintage or an alternative wine of equal or greater value.
Bottles are damaged(broken when arrived)
It is unusual to receive a damaged product from VANDENBELD wines. However, in the event you do experience a problem with a delivery, please let us know immediately after you’ve received your order(send us a picture by email). We will replace your bottle(s) or give you a credit on VANDENBELD wines.
It is against the law for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy intoxicating liquor or for any person over the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating liquor for any person under the age of 18. VANDENBELD wines B.V. is committed to upholding its legal and social obligations as a retailer of intoxicating liquor. By placing an order you confirm that you and the recipient of the wine are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the wine.
We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here. You can also find information in the Privacy Notice on how to stop receiving marketing information.
VANDENBELD wines B.V. has produced product information on this website for the general information of the public. It contains information gathered from various sources and, although we believe it to be accurate at the time of publication, we accept no responsibility for, and make no representation nor gives any warranty or undertaking express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
We want you to be satisfied with every aspect of your experience. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, we would love to hear from you and have the opportunity to make you happy.